[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: saftey gap problems

Thanks, John.

Hmmm...   maybe, if I hear anything more about that supposed method of
using a variable inductance and a resistor equal to the impedance of the
motor to vary the phase, then finding that "sweet spot" won't be so hard.

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

On Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:10:37 -0700 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
> Original Poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

> << Do folks often have problems with saftey gaps if you are running
> a RSG?
>
> > Thanks all,
>
> > Grayson Dietrich >>
>
> Grayson,
>
> You may need to re-phase the sync gap by trial and error until it's
> working at it's best and the safety gap stops firing.  The best
> position
> can be quite critical.  the final adjustment must be made at full
> power.
>
> cheers,
> John Freau

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!