[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: nst current limiting

<<
>Original Poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com

> is it possible to limit current of a nst even more than it already
is?like,i
> want volts but not current.is this possible without depotting?

Fucian,

I'm a little curious why you'd want such low current, this will just
weaken the spark output, and the coil will still be dangerous.  Did
I see another post from you about wanting to make the coil safe?
A  TC will never be "safe".  The safety comes from the behaviour
and thought processes within the operator, not from within the coil.

Safety through knowledge and discipline,
John Freau