1256 variacs

just wanted to thank everyone who purchased the powerstats from me..trent
mullins,david dean,chris brick,larry robertson,michael tandy, and of course
kevin eldridge who i personaly delivered 2 of them as he was showing me his
totaly INSANE pole pig that he wound himself and built a custom tank for,
literaly this thing can make a 6 to 8 foot arc just with a jacobs
ladder,,,,,absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  gotta love it......a final note
here there is one more of these which we have on ebay, i am keeping 2 for
myself...there is also a remote possibility that i will get 8 more of these, if
i do i will let everyone know....