Re: CFM and RQ Gaps

i built my static gap using a 100cfm muffin fan, but i used an air
director to force this air over the ends of the tube so it probably
increased the velocity to 300cfm. this just seemed to make my sweet spot
in tuning tap at a lower amount of tubes. i don't know if it is better
to blow the air through the tubes or around the gaps. my theory is if i
blow it through the tubes it not only helps cool them it forces the arc
along to a clean point on each tube. but since i have no other design at
this time for comparisons i can not say for sure.
hope this helps     marc