Re: quick trial...no luck terry

Hi Danny

For testing ground I measure the voltage between the house ground and the live
and compare it with the voltage between the new ground and the live after I
plug
a 250 watt lamp again between my ground and the live and cheek the brightness.

May be a trick for you when  I built a coil and I want to tune it I ALWAYS
start
with a 100 Watt  in Seri with the transfo tune the system put a 250 Watt in
parallel  with the 100W make correction  ( gap spacing, fine tuning, etc. ) put
a 1000W quartz ... and finely put all the juice. I don't know why but it
seem to
be easier than with a variarc. With that procedure you have less chance to
broke
something.

I hope I  help.

Luc Benard(Montreal)