RE: Can I touch my Tesla ?

Hi Tom, All, just my $.02!

    It's dangerous, and dumb. Don't do it.  Hurts too.

  Touching the output of your coil is very comparable to racing birtbikes.
It looks easy, looks simple.  In truth, both are dangerous and potentially
deadly.  A lot more deadly than you'd think.  I've knocked out quite a few
teeth, mangled a shoulder and had countless bruises tearing around on my
dirtbike.  Came close to buying the farm a few times.  I know what I'm doing
out there, and I make it look easy.  Same with TC's.  The pros make it look
easy, but if an inexperienced person tries what the pros do...it usually
ends up in an ambulance ride, or a ride in the hearse.(funeral-mobile).
Have fun, be careful, and don't get crazy.   TC's are great fun, but
dangerous toys.
Well, off my soapbox now! I feel better!

-
												Caio!
										Sundog

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>