Re: Tesla's Oscillators and Circuit Controllers

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Daniel Boughton" <daniel_boughton-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>
> Ed:
>
> Have you ever seen anyone follow tesla's patents and
> construct one of his oscillators? Who else used mecury
> interrupters? I would like to see a demonstrable
> working system.
>
> Dan

1. Look at the URL Antonio posted here.  The mercury interruptors must
have been fairly commong (but expensive) at one time.

2. Never built the oscillator, but someone recently (last couple of
years, I think) built one and posted pictures on one of the mail list I
get.  Bill Beatty's?

Ed