Re: First VTTC light, and a few questions

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com
>
> Hi all,
>
> While we're on the tube coil topic, I am a tube coil virgin (never built
> one),
> and I was wondering if someone could point me toward a good reasonable
> source for large vacuum tubes (811's,833's, ect). I've been thinking about
> taking the tube coil leap lately and I already have several MOTs and also
> one beefy 2200v, 1A plate xfmr. Thanks in advance for your responses,
>
> David

David,

RF Parts in California isn't a bad place to start. I've had good luck
with them in the past. That's where I bought the 833Cs for my own toob
coil. If you make the leap, I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience.

http://www.rfparts-dot-com/

Ed Wingate RATCB