Re: Interesting inductor observation

hello terry, all,
i have an air core reactor that came out of an ac motor drive. in the
name of knowledge and understanding i would be willing to ship it to
someone that would like to do some comparisons and ship it back?
as this is a little out of my league and i wouldn't really on any
observations that i made.
the closest thing i can give on it is the physical dimensions as
follows,

enameled flat ribbon conductor .137" thick, .312wide
4 turns per coil, 7 coils
2.25" i.d.-4.05"od.
1.5" high   ,    it weighs about the same as a smaller (10 amp) veriac
core.
i can do other tests if told what to do?
i use this to current limit my mot based power supply. anyone interested
i can send a pic
i don't mind sending it out but i definitely want it back..........marc