Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:38:06 -0500
From: Bill Davidson <wsd-at-oemdesign-dot-com>
To: chip-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tesla coil "Commercial" op

Hi.  Found you through your web page & mail server.

I'm an engineer with a need to simulate lightning damage in electronic
equipment.

Do you know of anyone who'd want to part with (as in sell) a well made
Tesla coil in the "40 inch to 50 inch spark" class or larger?  I'd like to
ZORCH test some products I'm working on.  Bigger is better.

I'd want to buy a well made coil that would appear to be reasoably
reliable.  Maybe someone who wanted to fund building a larger unit for
themselves?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks.  /s/ Bill