Re: help -I want to buy pulse caps for MMC - anyone selling new ones

Hi John,

	Sound like me :-)

That last batch I got sold out within an hour of my post getting out.  I am
not planning on getting more in the near future.  I have been buying too
many other toys lately :-))

You may want to check out D&Ms high voltage for caps and other goodies.

http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsProducts.htm

Cheers,

	Terry