RE: How to get Glyptal

small (I think 2 Oz.)bottles of Glyptal can be aquired from
www.alltronics-dot-com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod & Patti [mailto:asrai-at-cfl.rr-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 2:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re:How to get Glyptal

Howdy folks,

You can also get Glyptal 1201 from Electrical Insulation Suppliers Inc.,
1905 Premier Row, Orlando, FL 32809.  The only problem is that it is quite
expensive (close to $90/gallon), and they don't always have a small supply
(meaning that you would have to buy a pallet of the stuff if they don't
have a couple cans laying around).  I've used this on my coil, and it's
highly recommended.

Rod & Patti

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:15:20 -0600, our friend Pete stated: