[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UK pig bulk buy

Hi all

This message is for all  the UK coiler who want a better power supply.
Nick feilds has done a lot of phone calling in the last week and has
come up with a supplyer
in the UK that is willing to let us have ten 5kVA pole pigs  (11.2kV).

So far they are going to Brian / Nick Feilds / Steve crawshar / Steve
Bell / Bob Golding.

If there is any one else interested in owning a small pig get in touch
with me or Nick feilds
off list (gota keep Terry F happy).

The price should be about 30 to 40 UK pounds for each unit.
If anybody in europe wants one you`ll have to sort out the shipping(or
come to the UK and
pick them up yourself).

If we get more requsts than the 10 units on offer we may be able to get
a few more(providing
the first 10 don`t kill the springs in Bob van)

Cheers & thanks
Mike Tucknott

I like having low self-esteem.
It makes me feel special.(Q-Jane Lane)