[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: big "variacs" for sale cheap

Just to let everyone know, I got one of these from them on EBay. I
haven't conencted it yet, but it was very clean and complete. CTR Surplus
was a great place to do business, very prompt. That's about what I paid
too, go figgure. ;) They are intended for 3phase, but they are each rated
at 520V 30A. You can seperate them and run them individualy or use a
paralleling choke to gang them up. I'm going to use it to tame my pig
when I get arround to finnishing my power controler.

Travis