[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: G10

G-10 is a fiberglass/epoxy composite, not a phenolic material.

The "G-10" designation is derived from a NEMA (National Electrical
Manufacturers
Association  [www.nema-dot-org]) specification.

Along with many other standards, NEMA provides requirements for insulating
materials used in electrical switchgear, etc.

Scott

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 02/21/2000 06:21:17 AM