[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RSG Sync

> Original Poster: "fpeters" <fpeters-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Hi Fred,
5 foot branches sounds like it's running pretty well. As far as the gaps lining
up with the 60Hz strobe - well, it won't necessarily run better. Typically, the
gaps are a few degrees off the peak. Yes, you should experiment and rotate the
the gap on the shaft, but first mark the shaft and rotor where they are
currently. Rotate it a few degrees in both directions. You will see a decrease
or increase in performance, however, where you are might be just right, so
don't
forget to mark it.

Bart