[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Hutchison Effect?

<< Original Poster: JAMZZ333-at-aol-dot-com

> Recently I saw a show called bizarre on the discovery channel  a man named
> John Hutchinson appeared to have use tesla coils and many poorly put
together
> mixed parts from old submarines and ship and the like to make an
> electromagnetic field or something to that effect to levitate and change
> basic molecular structure of a plethora of different materials. He even
> caught the attention of the miltary. Has anyone ever heard of this guy? and
> or ha anyone had any thing like this happen with tesla coils?

 >                                                    -James

James,

I saw that, and when the objects jumped upward from a table, they
looked to me like the camera was turned upside down, and the objects
were falling from the ceiling, after being held temporarily with a weak
sticky glue.

I am extremely sceptical of all such claims, unless I have proof.
I don't think these things will help us with our TC work.

John Freau