[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finding NST's and stuff

<< >
>   However, There is one sign place in this town that deals with neon signs -
 > but they do not have any NSTs, they order them per sign and NEVER do any
 > repairs. Also, last time they did a neon sign for someone was like a year
>  ago. There is also no big furnace shop around here, or for that matter,
> anyone that repairs furnaces. I had to specially order my wire, and even
>>  that was hard since nobody I talked to had ever ordered it in and didn't
>  even know where to order it from!
>  yeah, its pretty sad.....

> Troy Peterson [VE7SOK]
 > highvoltage-at-mad.scientist-dot-com

Troy,

Maybe there are other larger cities nearby, within 50 miles or so
where you can find more NST shops?
Also, in warm weather there may be hamfests nearby where you
can buy all sorts of things.

My main point though is that transformers can always be found
at a good price if you look around enough, talk to enough people,
etc.

John Freau