[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: NST question 30ma or 60ma not sure?

The easiest way to tell if one is a 60mA unit is by size & weight.  A 15/60
will be considerably heavier and larger than a 15/30.  A more analytical
method would be to connect an AC milliameter across the HV terminals and
(without touching the meter) power it up.  A 30 mA unit will read roughly
30, and a 60 mA unit will read roughly 60.

The silicone sounds like a good idea.

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA