[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Copper Strap vs Welding Cable

Well, folks, welding cable is available in Ft Worth TX.
Yep, the local HD carries #2 and #4 fine strand (nice and flexible).
The #4 is 96 cents/ft and the #2 is $1.50/ft.
They also have the copper slip on and solder connectors with openings from
1/4 to 1/2 inch in diameter.
I plan to try using the #4 in my primary circuit. Direct, point to point.
The #2 seems like a good RFG cable to your ground rod.

Thanks, Stan for the lead.

TTFN
Ted
(shazam)

Subject: Re: Copper Strap vs Welding Cable

Original Poster: Ronald C West <ronwes1-at-juno-dot-com>

Same thing I have found here in Washington state.  The Home Depot guy
looked at me as if I was from Mars when I asked if they had copper
flashing. Turns out they may be able to special order it though.

Ron West