Re: strange coil behavior

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

gary,
please do try this, i would like to know if you get the same results as i
did? i did try this coil
on a transformer before i took out the windings and very little if any
output, actually some
racing inside the form i think.
after the scope results i am confident this coil will fire in a normal
manner because there really
isn't any reason it shouldn't.
good luck and keep me posted.
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Garry-at-NDFC-dot-com>