Re: secondary connection

Hi Matt,

I do this exact thing on both my coils and it works perfectly for me.
However, I use tiny bolts (4-40 x 1/2).  I think the bolts should be very
small and let a short wire do all the connecting.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/BcoilTop.jpg

The fields up there are pretty tame but the bolt head does tend to corona a
little when I really crank it up.  However, the convenience of just a wire
and bolts is super nice.

Cheers,

	Terry