Re: Primary question / Terman

Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

Subject: Re: Primary question / Terman

Hi Bert and Mark!

>Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

>Dr. Duncan and all,
>
>Here's a vote for Terman - he's half right! It depends on how you wind
>your primary!
>
>Original poster: "Mark Fergerson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><mfergerson1-at-home-dot-com>

>  Duncan, I think you and Terman are right. Here's why, and
>practically without math:

Thanks for your valuable insights into this.  When the website is up (keep
breathing normally) I'll post the mystical symbols of the dreaded math and
other
details and you'll see what I mean!

Dunckx