Re: More Coupling...

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Paul,

I transposed something. I need to clarify -

I realized (2nd reading) that acmi predicted the ~0.205 K when the primary
was 4cm "above"
the base of the secondary (just as you stated). For some reason, I was
thinking 4cm below and
thought that my 1.5" agreed with acmi. So obvisously it did not as the
primary was 1.5"
"below" the base of the secondary. Also, a second look at your graph and
the coupling
direction was clear. Coupling decreases when the coils are at a further
proximity from one
another (just like it does in the real world). So, no need for you to
clarify anything - it's
going the direction it should. I'm just one of those people in the world
that needs to take a
second look more often than I normally do.

Take care, (hope the info was helpful to you).

Bart