JavaMMC Designer

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi All,

At Terry's request in a recent post and derived from the Excel spreadsheet
created by Mike Everett, I've written a JavaScript design program for MMC's
(JavaMMC v1.01). I'm not a programmer, so please let me know if anything goes
wrong. I've tested it against the spreadsheet and it appears to give identical
results. There are 2 additions:

(1) is a calc for the $cost$ of the MMC capacitors.
(2) is a drop down reference list showing Terry's recent "GOOD" capacitors for
MMC use.

I started on this last night and finished it up today. If there are any
problems or additional data that you would like to see, please let me know.

Here's the url:

 <http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javammc.html>http://www.classictesla-dot-com
/java/javammc.html

Bart

PS: Anyone - Anywhere in the world - With a JavaScript capable Browser - can
use this program for MMC design. (Browsers are free).

HINT: JavaScript pages such as JavaMMC or JavaTC can be saved to your hard
drive for quick and easy access. You don't have to be on-line to use them. In
your browser, just click on "File" then "Save As" and your on your way.