RE: OBIT Qs

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

For a source of new OBITs try www.johnstonesupply-dot-com and find the dealer
nearest you. They are nationwide. The online store is in the works, but not
yet. Last time I had a catalog from them they had OBITs 10KV 23mA for about
$40.00. That was a couple of years ago though.

later
deano