Re: Secondary Coil Form

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Corey,

I used green PVC pipe (SDR 35) for my 6" coil, and it
works fine.  You may roll that secondary with
confidence.  You can see pictures of it on my web site
if you wish.

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla