Re: Tesla on TV reminder

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

Terry,

I checked here in Los Angeles this morning.  The PBS station
here is KCET, CH. 28.  The Tesla special is *not* even on their
"planning list"!  I spoke with one of their program personnel
who told me that [their station] programs in blocks of two
months at a time.  So far, they have all of December and
January pre-programmed, and the Tesla movie is not even
on their "planning table list".  I had the t.v. program guy
visit the PBS/tesla site and look at the home page, etc.  He
explained that KCET is in the middle of "pledge month" and
will only be airing programming that fits into their schedule.

This man said he would log in a "viewer request" to have the
film shown maybe sometime in Feb. or March, 2001!  Go
figure!  L.A.'s t.v. market share HAS to be second only (maybe
to) the New York City market, and yet, KCET hadn't even
HEARD of this PBS special.  Needless to say, KCET *will not*
get any "pledge" from me!

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:16:48 -0700