Quick Q

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com>

Hiyas
I've completed construction of my coil now, and am just waiting of a few
components [lacquer, 100W resistors [where do i get em? :P], and Caps]- I
have seen photo's of people hooking their sparkgap straight up to their
NST, and playing with that. [It was done without protection]

Is this sensible to do? Or, without NST protection, do I stand a good
chance of wasting my tranny?

Thanks
Simon