Re: Third try at first light

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

terry,
thanks for this info, it puts my mind at ease with using my filter without the
mov's. i feel safe because i'm a "set the safety close rather then wide" kinda
guy. i'm thinking that the two transformers i lost in a row without the filter
may have been stressed from running them so much without. it was there time to
say, enough is enough. i suggest every one running nst's to use your filter.
again, good work helping the coilers terry.
marc