Re: Third try at first light

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

i also have one of terry's filters that only use the resistors and caps, no
mov's. i haven't seen any difference in it over the one with the mov's? i guess
any thing is better then nothing because i have ran some really bad setups
since
then with no transformer failure, and i mean BAD. i'll send a pic of the quick,
cheap setup i made on a cutting board at your request.
marc