Re: Third try at first light

Original poster: "Simon Yorkston" <quantumx-at-mail.ozemail-dot-com.au>

I think what Matt actually wants to know is the definition of MOV
[components of Terry Fritz's NST protector]. MOV stands for Metal-Oxide
Varistor, which are avaliable at most electronics stores. You can try
www.digikey-dot-com also, and search on there with the parts No. that Terry
supplies.

Hope that helps
Simon