Re: Forwarded mail.... (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:15:57 -0600
From: acmnovak <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail....

hehe
I took out all but 5 shunts on a 12/60...
2.5kW for a lifetime of approx 10 hours... Not bad I suppose. However, I do
have a pic to prove it did not turn (directly) into a ball of fire: check
out http://members.xoom-dot-com/mpn111084/pigwannabe.jpg
She's really making a fuss in that pic. The magnetic field was so harsh it
shook the 1" bearings the arcs were eminating from.
Enjoy...

-Mike