Re: winding the primary?

Mike,

It isn't that hard.  Check out my world's simplest flat spiral primaries at:

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla

I've got a couple of them on there.  You'll just have to surf around a bit
to find both of them.  I think the web pages are self-explanatory, but
contact me off-list if you need more guidance.

Best Regards,

Greg