Re: motor power?

Hi Richard,

	If the circuit you wanted to drive was fairly high impedance, your could
use another tuned coil to resonant up some good voltages.  However, the
motor needs lots of current at low voltge.  "Tuning" with inductors and
caps is not going to do much good.  I would try grounding one terminal of
the AC input of the diode bridge and connecting the other to a good size
plate and try to pick of enought current to run the motor.  If the current
is too small, you wuld almost have to make another tesla coil with good
coupling to the first and transform the high voltage back into a lower
voltage (much like a TC in reverse).  Thus you would preserve as much of
the available energy as possible.  Of course, a little battery would be far
easier but this is science ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry