Re: 3000 turner

Hi Mark

Has John said it could work perfectly but I'm the kind of guy who prefer to
have on a belt and suspenders, a coil form like yours is costly and a lot of
work. A coil arcing inside is most of the time good for scrap. But as John
mention he don't use it and that a good approach too: The top load "toroïd" is
suppose to shield the coil. Personally I put a polyurethane foam inside my
coil I don't remember the name and cie this stuff is a mix of two compound you
put it in the coil and it start to inflate and heat. I don't know the price of
that stuff the guy at the decoration shop at my job always fill my coil, but I
never build a big coil .

That's just my opinion .

Luc Benard (Montreal)