RSRG Questions

I am in the process of making my first TC(6x30 15kv 60ma NST).  I have a few
questions about the spark gap.
1.  I some time ago someon the TC list said that an air gap tends to burn
out NST, and to use a SRSG. Is this true. Also that it increase the TC
performance.
2.  I have a 1/7 hp 3450 rpm  induction motor Is this powerful enough for a
SRSG? and
3.  How can it be 3450 rpm when there are only 2 sets of coils. There
appears to be some sort of  device that when the motor reaches  an set
(unknown to me speed)  it kills the power to the motor. This could be
keeping down the rpms. Has any one run into this before ? I will ask the guy
at the motor shop next time I am in the area.

Download Now     http://www-dot-netzero-dot-net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633