pt pfc

all,
i guess i better give the process of how i came up with the figures for
all of this work?
i first knew that i was putting 71 volts into my pt from the 2 kva
transformer, i pulled up wintesla and punched in 70v in/ 21000v out,
since i was expecting 20 amp in, i calculated that with 120 v into the
step-down and 70v out, i took 120 divided by 70 to give me 1.7, 20 amp
times 1.7 gives 34 amp. 34 amp divided by 300 (300-1 windings) gives
.113 amp output. i put this into wintesla as rated current and got
1250uf pfc.
i put the stepper trans. in as 120v in 70v out at 20 amps rated current,
this gave me 257uf. now this is where i got unsure, should i have used
34 amp as the rated current? even though the trans. is a 2kva unit? if
so then i should have used 438uf?
well this is what i did and if it was wrong please correct me so i can
get it right.
thanks to all,  marc