Re: Is this a good circuit for a tesla coil. Any suggestions

----- Original Message -----
From: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Is this a good circuit for a tesla coil. Any suggestions

> Original poster: "Jeremiah" <jmeizis-at-metallicafan-dot-com>

'Till the cows come home...

I've never experienced any heating whatsoever with this setup.
Note: you should modify the coil before using in a tesla coil setup... Just
remove the ground wire from it's conjunction with the primary and make sure
it finds it's way to a good ground.

Safe coilin'
-Michael