From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 1:20 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: What has everyone got against PCB?

Original poster: CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com

Garth,

PCB's are fine, if you are sure you will never come into contact with it. It
has been known to cause birth defects,and I believe, neurological damage???
It is an EPA nightmare, as well. I have spoken with the transformer repair
folks here in CT at CT light and power. They are required to jump through
hoops, and deal with lots of red tape when disposing of PCB transformers and
Caps. I would steer clear, even if it's  a good deal. If it ever leaked,
disposal is a big problem..

Chris