Subject: MMC Bulk Buy V.2.0
Author:  "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
Date:    8/10/00 12:45 PM

Original poster: "acmnovak" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

The MMC Bulk Buy is back!
However, ther have been some changes. We now have a different supplier,
Illinois Capacitor. The caps are still .047uF at 1600vdc but the dv/dt is only
2700. As long as you run these at a moderately low break rate, they should be
just fine.  The new order deadline is Aug.16 and the capacitors will be
shipped
within 1 to 2 weeks. Yeah!
Rob and myself will be buying 170 and we'll need some more buyers to meet the
250 cap minimum order for that supplier. C'mon everyone, help us out. The caps
will only end up costing $1.15 each! Less, if we can get a larger order.
Here's what I need from you:
1.Mailing Address
2.Telephone Number (optional)
3.Number of capacitors you want
4.Money Order of the amount of your caps plus 5 bucks for shipping and
handling
(less if you have a tiny order)
Remember, you have until Aug 16 to order... Don't be late because we won't buy
any extras.

Thanks everybody,

    -Michael