[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

That aluminum wire stuff

Hi All,

	This aluminum wire thing has me pretty curious.  Does or doesn't it work?
Most of the "theory" says it will, but some have actually tried it and the
performance was poor.  I would like to get my hands on some and do some
tests.  If anyone has a nice around 3000 foot reel of 24 gauge aluminum
magnet wire, contact me off list and we'll work it out.  I would like to
get it to do some testing.  If it does work then so be it.  But if it
doesn't, I would sure like to know why not.  I think I have all the kewl
toys to find out such things...

Cheers,

	Terry Fritz
	terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net