[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Aluminum magnet wire?

    You see even the alloy isn't worth a poo, and I suppose they may have
canceled out the majority of the paramagnetic effects using an alloy but,
look he's seen the response, and the full paramagnetic effects are the cause
of the power loss he's seeing.  Good thing that there wasn't 50 amps running
through that wire.