[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: X-rays from light bulbs/Tesla Coils !!!

Brian: Streamers are not the same as corona. If it's white, and precise -
you've
basically got a spark jumping vacuum to the glass wall and leaving..
If you old the bulb in your hand, and stand near your coil (not to close
mind you)
you will see corona off the filiment if there is anything but vacuum.
(hence safe)