[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: neons

Pete,
    A good hammer and chisel will make short work of that resin. Throwing it
down on a cement surface works too, atleast until most of the resin has come
off. I like to use a 3 lb. hand sledge and a big fat chisel to start out
with when unpotting a neon. Then I use a smaller chisel around the windings
and such.

huked on foniks wurked 4 me

> Original Poster: "Peter Murphy" <pmurphy-at-terrigal-dot-net.au>
>
> Hi All
> Ive  just aquired two neon sign xfrmers240v 15kv 30ma  im in aus and I
imagine
> they would have similar units in the US they are italian made F.A.R.T.
units