[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Neon Sign Transformer

I was wondering where I could find instructions on how to operate my new
neon sign transfomer.  I have a working knowledge of electronics, but this
thing has like five terminals and none of them are labeled in any way.
There are four terminals on the front.  The two terminals on the left side
are part of the same piece of plastic.  On the right there is a big plastic
'bee-hive' thing with a terminal on the end.  (I don't know what to call
them, but they are ribbed kinda like beehives.  You see them on powerlines
holding up the cables.)  Then right underneath that there is one more
terminal that is just a screw coming right out of the case.   So the front
side looks kinda like this:
_______________
|   __            ___  |
|  | 0 |          /  0  \ |

On the back there is one more terminal on a beehive-thing.  I'm almost
positive of what that's for.
Thanks in advance for any help; I hope I am not seeming too much like a
retard to you, cause I sure feel like one. :)

	Thanks,
	      Ryan