[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [FAQ]

Nick,

I'll be working on Prefface and Chapter1 as I mentioned earlier (with list
delay
you probably didn't get it before sending this).

I'll also be going through some of the existing documents and seeing if we can
include them in the FAQ as various chapters. I figgure that would be better and
save a lot of work in the process. For example, RQ's document on the TCBOR
gap is
a good candidate.

Travis