[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla FAQ (fwd)

Thanks for the great info Brian. I've seen the stuff on pupman-dot-com, it's one of
the reasons I keep sending newbies there. I didn't know Mike Hammer had stuff
out though. Part of the reason for the FAQ is to put it all in one place. So
people don't have to use the search engine on pupman, browse the archives,
etc..
Just to get started. Those resources are very usefull, and I've blown a ton of
bandwidth there myself, but for a beginner it makes it tough to locate all the
basic info. As we have seen with all the newbie posts asking stuff that's been
covered before. If there is a FAQ maybe Chip could configure the list to
send it
(or a link) in the welcome message for the Tesla list. :)

John Freau just posted a design for a small 12kV coil that would probably serve
well as the base design I was reffering to. I'll have to build it and play with
it soon.

I always intended to just find all the documents running arround that covered
stuff and cut-and-paste. Anyone who's work is used in such a way will be asked
permission and credited of course. ;) That means we have to write less. That's
always good.

Travis