[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I want 2-footers, and I want 'em now! (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>

okayyyyyyy    checking on what you have and to modify for what you want

try to get 1/4 " soft Cu tubing  you will need a min of 7.5 turns with
an inside dia of 7" to start ( about 25 feet ) 1/4 " spacing tween tubes

keep the secondary the same

time for a new toriod     buy some dryer ducting tubing  aluminum of
course  make it 4"  x 11"   (( 4" dia tubing  by 11" outside dia)

new cap    make or modify the existing one to ......  5 plates Al with
the .047 dielectric ( this is a minimun for .004 uF ) the Al is 10 X 10
... try to make the dielectric 14X14 ...

spark gap     try using a single gap with a vacuum pulling air thru a 2"
pvc tube attached to the vacuum   gap width .25 - .5 "  dont go any
further or else you will blow the cap...

OH  yes   make the primary an inclined primary   20 - 30 degrees (
conical )

this should get you 18 - 20 "

or elseeeeeeee    get another NST and run it in paralell :)

Scot D