[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla FAQ (fwd)

Hi Chuck,
              I agree.  We should build the whole document around an actual
coil so that a newbie can build the coil from it.  But at the same time
explain everything and why we're doing it and give them all the formulae to
design a different coil so that at the end they have a nice coil and can
build more.
I have written a small file (15 pages) in roughly this vein.  Sort of a
math.txt with more theoretical detail and explanation.  If you want to
canibalise it then mail me off list and I'll send it to you.
I'd be willing to write the power supply section and the secondary section.
Unless I hear otherwise I'll get on with those.

Regards
Nick Field